Enter to win a nail art session with Lady Fancy Nails on Friday, July 22 as a part of our participatory nail art event at 7pm. See below for the official terms & conditions of the sweepstakes, and visit us at http://www.instagram.com/themetstore to enter.
The Met Store Presents
NAIL ART SWEEPSTAKES: OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: NAIL ART SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to permanent legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the U.S. and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and volunteers of The Metropolitan Museum of Art (“Sponsor”), any agents acting for or on behalf of the above, service providers, any other person or entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively “Sweepstakes Entities”), members of their immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
- ENTRY: There is (1) way to enter – Online. To enter online, visit Sponsor’s Instagram page at www.instagram.com/themetstore (“Site”) and follow the directions provided. “Following” the Instagram page will not automatically enter you into the Sweepstakes. All entries must be complete to be eligible. Limit one entry per person, and any attempt by any entrant to submit more than one entry by using multiple email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Entries must be received between 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) July 17, 2016 through 11:59 PM July 19, 2016. (the “Entry Period”).
- PRIZE/VALUE/ODDS: Odds of winning the Prize depends upon the total number of eligible Online Entries received during the Entry Period of the Sweepstakes. The prize value is $50.00.
- RANDOM DRAWING & NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 20, 2016 among all eligible entries received. Potential winners will be contacted via direct Instagram message and will be asked to provide their full name and age, and confirm availability to attend within one day. If a potential winner does not respond within one day, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner. To redeem winner must be present at The Met Store, 1000 Fifth Avenue at 6:30PM EST and present a valid photo ID along with a print out or display a digital representation of the message notifying the winner that they won the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if a selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in a separate random drawing. The prize is not redeemable for cash. Assignment is permitted, but requires a winner to forward their notification message from the Sponsor to the new recipient. The winners must clearly state in the forwarded message that the new recipient is permitted to claim the prize on their behalf and include the new recipients’ full name. The new recipient must present a valid photo ID and meet eligibility requirements. Any other incidental expenses on the prize not specified herein, such as transportation to New York and to The Metropolitan Museum of Art, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use the winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness for purposes of promotion and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. The winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if applicable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- GENERAL: Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decision of the Sponsor and release the Sponsor and all other businesses involved, if any, in the Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, trustees, officers, volunteers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prize offered. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use/misuse or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet Service Providers, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (b) communications delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
- SPONSOR: The Metropolitan Museum of Art – 1000 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028.
- OFFICIAL RULES/WINNER: An additional copy of these Official Rules by which all participants are bound, or the name of the winners, may be obtained by sending a self addressed, stamped envelope to The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Merchandize Department – Marketing, Fifth Floor – 6 East 82nd Street, New York, NY 10028 to be received no later than September 30, 2016. Winners will be announced on The Met Store Instagram page (www.instagram.com/themetstore).